Sleepers is a survival horror game set in the future, where the player controls a character who wakes up in a spaceship, with no memory of what happened.
The spaceship is adrift in space, and most of the crew is dead or insane. The rest is changed…
You’ll need to survive and find out what’s going on and what happened to the crew. Sometimes the hostiles can be taken out, but most of the times the best strategy is to run and hide.
The game is played in first person view. While exploring, the player can pick up and interact with objects like doors, keypads, computer consoles, drawers, machinery, etc and use weapons (both melee and long range).
The enemy units are powerful and numerous, which means that the player must be stealthy and evade combat when possible. There are weapons aboard the ship, but ammo is very limited.
Horror fans as we are, we drew inspiration from several cult classics like System Shock, Dead Space, Resident Evil and the Aliens universe.
Our aim is to create an intense experience that will keep the player on edge throughout the whole game.
● Claustrophobic horror: the action takes place inside a spaceship. There are countless horrors inside, both physical and psychological.
● Fight or hide: there are weapons on the ship, but not enough ammo to take everyone out. Use them wisely.
● Engaging storyline: nothing is what it seems. Something very bad happened aboard the ship, and it’s up to you to find out what’s really going on.
● Oculus Rift support: it’s good to play the game, but even better to be inside the game!
● Reactive enemies: they’ll follow noises and investigate any disturbances.
● Interactive scenario: there’s plenty of exploration to do inside the ship, and many things to discover.
Developed by Camel 101, an independent and self-funded game development studio, focused on creating fun and entertaining games. We have a solid background in engine and game development.
Our team comes from Camel Entertainment, where we gained experience making games for PC and consoles. Our titles are available in most online and retail channels, and range from casual puzzle games to war strategy simulations.