Cast of the Seven Godsends harks back to the days when classic 2D, run ’n gun, action-shooter games ruled the arcades. Featuring four levels of difficulty, six worlds to conquer, twelve bosses, seven god-like armour sets, five basic weapons and thirty-five magic combat spells Cast of the Seven Godsends is the challenge that retro arcade fans have been waiting for!
Cast of the Seven Godsends is set for release in July but gamers can get their hands on a one level demo right now. Featuring the game’s first level, the demo also lets players experience two of the special armor sets and three of the main weapons.
Full Game Features
- Easy controls – only two buttons to play (shoot and jump)
- Six very different and long worlds to conquer
- Checkpoint save positions throughout worlds
- Five basic weapons to master
- Seven god-like armour sets
- 15 different bonus items to boost your hero
- Thirty-five magic combat spells to utilise
- Over 50 different enemies
- Twelve mid and end-of-level bosses
- Four difficulty levels
- Different endings
- Hand-drawn pixel graphics with a 16-bit look-and-feel
- Special art gallery with achievements to unlock
- Easter eggs to discover.
- Free soundtrack featuring thirteen retro tracks.
Cast of the Seven Godsends is scheduled for release in July 2015 for PC priced $6.99, €6.99 and £4.99. The game will be available on Steam and other leading digital distribution channels.
Here’s your chance to play the demo.