Inner Void Interactive teams up with Digital Tribe Games to proudly announce the upcoming Steam release of ICY – a narrative-driven, survival, RPG set in a post-apocalyptic frozen world. Prepare to get chilled to the bone during one of the hottest months of the year when ICY launches this month on Steam.
In ICY, your life and the lives of your followers hang on every decision you make. You begin by creating your own character using a detailed stats system that influences your abilities to Hunt, Travel, Scavenge, Communicate and Lead, then begin a journey of survival across the White Wasteland.
It is up to you to take on the responsibilities and lead your new-found nomad family in their fight for survival. Do not take your role lightly for each decision you make, each word you speak, ripples through the lives of your community.If your words fail you, pray your weapons aim true.
In addition to the elements and wildlife you encounter there will be weird loners, friendly cannibals, mutant cults, slave traders and spiritual tribes along with all sorts of other miscreants to deal with. Decide well on who to trust and how to react or the snow covered landscape will become your icy tomb. You just better hope that your mouth doesn’t write a check that your ass can’t cash.
- Experience an intense and mature story of survival in a unique post-apocalyptic new ice age setting.
- Influence the plot with your choices, with numerous shades of morality that lead to multiple endings.
- Lead a group of survivors, each one with different needs, values and ideals.
- Scavenge for items and hunt for food while facing the challenges of starvation, illness, harsh elements as well as other bands of survivors.
- More than 400 pieces of detailed hand-drawn artwork help paint the backdrop for the story.
- Customize your character by choosing how to distribute attribute points among 3 main character traits and 10 different skills that affects your abilities and experience through the entire game.ICY will be launching on Steam for Windows PC and MAC July 21, 2015..