Legend of Kay Anniversary is out today on all platforms, as a digital version, and as a retail (box) edition.
10 years after its initial release, Legend of Kay – Anniversary is a thoroughly remastered version of the original game: high-resolution textures; new, more detailed character models; modern rendering techniques and crystal-clear surround sound give this great classic a new shine.
Full of fond allusions to old martial arts films and pop culture quotes, Legend of Kay – Anniversary is both an incredibly funny game and a challenging action-adventure for young and old alike.
● High-resolution textures; new, more detailed character models; modern rendering techniques and crystal-clear surround sound
● 25 different levels with over 15 enemy types and epic boss battles
● 3 different primary weapons (sword/hammer/claws) with distinct combat styles
● Various mini-games such as wild boar racing, dragon flying and wolf riding
● Online rankings: compare your score with your friends’ and compete against the best in the world
Be sure to check back as we will be reviewing the Legend of Kay Anniversary.
About Nordic Games GmbH
Nordic Games GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nordic Games Group AB, focusing on computer- and video games for PC/MAC/Linux and present/past console platforms. Founded in 2011, the Vienna/Austria based company puts great emphasis on its extensive game catalogue. The core portfolio comprises products and brands which have been acquired from various parties (THQ and others), and further acquisitions of IPs and trademarks will follow.
The company will pursue the long-term goal of delivering quality products that live up to expectations of gamers worldwide.
KAIKO is a video game development studio founded in 2014 by German industry veteran Peter Thierolf, located in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Developing games since the early 90ies, including Amiga classics like Apydia and Turrican 3, Peter Thierolf is one of the most experienced game developers in Germany. Before founding KAIKO, Peter was the technical director of the studio Keen Games for nearly ten years.
KAIKO is focused on the development of high quality console games, supporting all common video game platforms.