Closing in on the release date of The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut, NeocoreGames today is showcasing all the features in the newly streamlined, combined trilogy with new gameplay-driven video. The gothic-steampunk Action-RPG offers more than 50 hours in the story campaign and many more in several multiplayer modes and in its massive endgame content. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut will be available on Wednesday, September 23 on Steam for $44.99. Anyone who already owns all three games in the trilogy will get the Final Cut for free.
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut combines all three of the previous Van Helsing A-RPGs into one giant title, built with additional cutscenes, six classes from Van Helsing III, tower-defense mini-games, lady Katrina, and more.
Van Helsing Final Cut includes:
- Enter a memorable gothic-noir universe: Explore Borgovia, the land of monsters, magic and weird science.
- More than 50 hours of gameplay in the campaign: Play through a refreshingly unique story, spiced up with wry humor and snappy dialogue.
- Specialists needed: Choose from six playable classes, each of them a specialist of the monster-hunting profession. Defeat your foes with steel and gun, master the art of weird science or take control over the forces of magic and shadows.
- Huge variety of skills: The huge and complex skill tree, unique to each class, gives you a vast range of opportunities to make good use of your chosen class.
- Action-packed adventures: Fight fierce battles against supernatural foes with diverse skills and abilities.
- Rage System: You can charge up to three skill modifiers called PowerUps by spending Rage points collected from impressive feats.
- Lady Katarina: Use the special abilities and tailor the skills of your remarkable follower.
- Hunter’s Lair: Build and develop your hideout to stash collected loot, trade with non-playable characters, teleport between locations and forge new items.
- Tower-defense mini-game: With enemies invading in waves, you have the opportunity to defend your Lair and other strategic locations with deployable traps and several upgradable functions to ward off evil.
- It’s not over… yet: Reach level 100 and evolve further in the endgame featuring a Glory system, rare items and two types of unique endgame currency.
- Scenarios: Play scenario maps with randomly generated terrains, monsters, objectives and special conditions.
- Never a dull day in Borgovia: Try the daily quests, challenges and weekly events that will give you new missions and long hours of entertainment after the campaign.
- Multiplayer: Become the greatest monster slayer of all time while playing in one of the cooperative or PvP multiplayer modes (4-player co-op mode, Touchdown, Arena or Battle Royal).