ShortBreak Studios, the mobile division of Techland, announced today that its latest title LITRON is now available on Android. LITRON is a retro-style puzzle game that puts the player’s wit and reflexes to the test of the decade. Inspired by all-time classics like Snake and Tron, LITRON brings 60 twisted and mind-boggling levels created in the timeless visual style of the 80s and graced with mesmerizing retro tunes.
- 60 levels straight from the mind of a mad genius
- Travel back in time and experience an 80s-inspired retro style
- Gameplay that just won’t stay the same – each stage bends the rules and challenges you to turn your thinking upside down
- Hypnotic tunes that will stay in your head
- In-game achievements
- Clear and intuitive user interface
LITRON is available as a free-to-play game and contains optional in-app purchases. The game can be downloaded for free from Google Play right here.
Developed by Shortbreak, a part of Techland, unites experienced developers to create and publish mobile games. Raised at arcades and with handheld consoles, they’ve never forgotten the charm of bite-sized, accessible fun. Having published Sugar High, Beat the Melody, Heal them All and The Collider, Shortbreak enters a new realm of mobile games with such titles as Hellraid: The Escape and Guncat, while remaining true to their love for pocket gaming and hefty coffee supplies.