Skyhill, the new noir survival rogue-like in a war ravaged apocalyptic setting, is available now on Steam. And to celebrate the release of this horrifyingly intriguing survival game, here’s a brand new trailer… Think you can survive?
Players will walk in the shoes of Perry who survived World War III and now also an atrocious assault with bio-weapons. He survived, because he resided in the penthouse suite of the high class Skyhill Hotel when the world began to change for the worse. Mutants lurk everywhere, eager to rip anyone to shreds with their claws. Scavenging for supplies, Perry has to fight his way through the 100 hazardous floors of the Skyhill Hotel.
- The only game of its kind: Skyhill is not “just another survival-game”, but gets individuality through its design, artwork and gaming concept.
- The claustrophobic setting: Skyhill Hotel creates a very special feeling of desperation.
- Interesting and unusual genre-mix: RPG, Point&Click, and Survival.
- Survival aspect: Hunger & crafting are central elements, there’s more to this than winning the next fight.
- Multiple difficulty modes and endings: As a result, Skyhill is highly replayable.
Skyhill is available on Steam for $14.99 USD for PC and Mac and will be released at a 10% discount for a limited time.