Black Desert Online is an open world action MMORPG with next-generation visuals and skill-based combat that aims to rejuvenate the genre. With the deepest character customization of any game currently on the market, Black Desert Online allows for unprecedented detail in character creation. Its intuitive controls, beautifully designed world, and extensive lore will enthrall both newcomers and veterans of MMO games and action RPGs.
Daum Games has launched Black Desert Online’s pre-order offers and debuted a series of gameplay videos highlighting the six character classes that players can look forward to when the MMO releases early next year.
At launch, players will be able to pick from the Warrior, Ranger, Sorceress, Berserker, Valkyrie, and Wizard/Witch classes. Get a sense of their unique combat styles and skills by checking out their dedicated character showcase videos.
- A beautifully designed open world that’s as expansive as it is alive
- Heart-pounding skill-based combat
- Unprecedented character customization with incredible detail
- Crisp next-generation graphics
- Extensive open world PvP modes (Arena mode, guild vs guild, node wars, castle siege, and more)
- Engaging story with deep lore and epic quests
- Unique farming system – grow and perfect your crops
- A personalized stable – catch, tame, and breed wild horses
- Deep crafting, housing, fishing, hunting, and alchemy systems
- Intuitive action gameplay complete with gamepad support
Black Desert Online will be available as a premium service, not a subscription model. Players can choose from one of the following three packages and place their pre-orders now on the official website.
Traveler’s Package (USD $29.99 / EUR €29.99): Includes a digital version of Black Desert Online, one seven-day guest pass, 24 hour early head start, one appearance change coupon, and more.
Explorer’s Package (USD $49.99 / EUR €49.99): Includes a digital version of Black Desert Online, exclusive access to one Beta test, two seven-day guest passes, 48 hour early head start, one appearance change coupon, a tier three horse, one pet of choice, a unique weapon skin, and more.
Conqueror’s Package (USD $99.99 / EUR €99.99): Includes a digital version ofBlack Desert Online, exclusive access to both Beta tests, three seven-day guest passes, a massive 96 hour head start, one appearance change coupon, a tier five horse, one pet of choice, a unique weapon skin and costume, 2,500 Pearls (worth $25.00 / €25.00), and more.
Black Desert Online will be available in early 2016.