The developers of the incredibly popular top-down shooter Crimsonland needs your support, take a moment and head on over to Steam and give them a thumbs up on their Greenlight campaign, for their newest title Neon Chrome.
Neon Chrome is a ruthless top-down cyberpunk shooter with rogue-like elements. The game takes place inside an arcology – a massive sci-fi mega structure.
Your mission is to shoot your way to the top and save the arcology from certain doom. You’ll take control of hackers, soldiers, and scientists among other cyberpunk archetypes. Don’t worry, even in death it isn’t game over… You’ll embody another inhabitant and start your run again. The levels are procedurally generated so you’ll find new surprises and places every time. You’ll sacrifice hundreds to save a million.
Blast your way through walls with guns and cybernetic abilities and try alternate approaches with different roles like the Assassin or the Cyber Psycho. Upgrade your character stats, discover new cybernetic enhancements and build up strength to finally face the Overseer. Every death is a new beginning – the path to defeating the Overseer is never the same.
- Ruthless indoor top-down shooting: Fight your way through the Neon Chrome using your abilities, weapons, and skill.
- No two paths are alike: Neon Chrome levels are a mix of procedural generation and hand crafting. Every run will be a unique experience.
- Cybernetic Enhancements: Upgrade your character with awesome cybernetic enhancements like subdermal armor or splitter bullets
- Choosing a character: Choose a new character before each run. Characters are a combination of role, ability and weapons.
- Bring down the world: You can level whole floors in Neon Chrome. Explosives work best!
- A dangerous and violent place: Meet an array of enemies ranging from security guards to military weapons platforms.
- Local co-op: Make your friends explode with carelessly tossed grenades
Neon Chrome will be first available on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.