The world is over. But it’s not quite over for you… at least, not yet.
Your best chance at survival is relying on the massive locomotive that you’ve recently acquired, of course it’ll only take you as far as the fuel you have onboard but it’s a definite advantage over the infected hordes.
The real question is whether or not you’ll bring survivors on-board with you, or leave them out there to fend for themselves. Sometimes people can be more trouble than they’re worth, especially when faced with life or death situations.
• A post-apocalyptic survival game in a similar vein to This War of Mine
• Survive for as long as you can by riding the rails, finding fuel along the way
• Infected are ready to stop your progress whenever you exit the train to look for supplies
• Pick up survivors on your travels, gaining perks (and hindrances) for your troubles
• Coming to Steam (PC/Mac/Linux) Summer 2016
• Will be playable at PAX South 2016